At Wilke Engineering Consulting GmbH, we offer a variety of services, based on our experience.
GET TO SPACE! You have developed an electronic box or an experiment which you would like to send and use in space? A big challenge is the space qualification of such a payload. What works fine here on Earth will have to be improved and adapted for space application. Get a competent consultant right from the start of your project and avoid additional costs and delays. Space is a harsh environment and the way to the launch pad contains a lot of obstacles.Wilke Engineering Consulting GmbH will support you to make this dream come true.
Why Wilke Engineering Consulting GmbH for your space project?
- Experience in all phases of a space project from the first pencil sketches up to in-orbit operation
- Consulting on necessary adaptions of your electronic circuits and electronic components
- Guidance and support on review processes for space business (PDR, CDR, TRB, etc.)
- Radiation-hard and space qualified electronic components selections
- Consulting on space qualified external suppliers and partners for PCB manufacturiung, component soldering, testing and surface treatments
- Planning and execution of test campaigns (Vibration, Shock, Thermal-Vacuum, Acoustic, Rapid-Decompression)
- Test-Automatisation and ground support equipment (EGSE, SCOE, MGSE)
- Normative background consultation on ECSS etc.
- Consulting on funding by space agencies (DLR, ESA)
- Development of analogue circuits and schematics
- Microcontroller and embedded solutions
- Raspberry Pi based solutions for controlling, interfacing, sensor data gathering and data processing
- Classic programming languages like C/C++, Java, Python, Perl
- Modern web applications like Vue.js-based Single Page Applications (SPA).
- REST APIs
Linux Server and Networks
- Webserver (apache or nginx)
- Fileserver (Samba)
- Directory Services (LDAP)
- VPN-Solutions (openVPN and Wireguard)
- Geo-redundant backup solutions
- High availability server cluster with automatic fail-over or load balacing
- Application server for (geo-)distributed high availability services
- Agile WiFi deployments
- Network infrastructure
If you can answer one of these questions with yes, Wilke Engineering Consulting GmbH is the right partner for your business.
- You want to extent your network infrastructure and update it to the state-of-the-art?
- You want to improve your IT security against intrudes from both inside and outside?
- You want to offer you employees in times of corona a secure and fast access from home office to your company network?
Contact us and we will develop toegether concepts and stragegies of deployment for a modern, secure, fast and especially customized to your individual needs.
Consulting for public funded projects
For universities, universities of applied sciences and SMEs public funding is sometimes the only way to aquire funding for projects. We can support you on filling out the official forms on content and finanical related items and review your application. Due to experience with successful granted funds over many years, we can help you identify potential problematic parts form a legal and content related point-of-view. The key experiences and capabilities are:
- Acquisiton and writing of the application
- Filling out of the necessary forms and clarification of burocratic issues
- Support on cost planning, personell costs as well as goods and equipment
- Support on payment requests forms ("Zahlungsanforderung") and annual financial statements ("Zwischennachweis")
- Support and creation of presentations and report for the funding institution
- Support and creation of the final report and the complete financial statement
If you don't want to deal or become an expert on the forms named AZA, AZK, ZAZA, NABF, Wilke Engineering Consulting GmbH can help you. Focus on the important things: Your work and let me support you on your way.